Sodder has recently joined the pack. All of our songs for sale on ReverbNation now helps to benefit musicians with medical needs. As many might know, musicians are kinda ….. poor, when starting out. There are many that come down with medical issues that need attention, and since there is no great insurance for musicians it’s up to us to pitch in and help out.
So drop by our ReverbNation profile, look around, and buy … for a good cause !!!
Have a Rockin Day!
World Domination Is Inevitable
Sodder got the opportunity to stand in the lime-light with one of Oklahoma Universities greatest players …. Brian “The Boz” Bosworth. After layin’ the smackdown on a large portion of unfortunate
souls that dared to carry a football into his territory, Brian eventually took to the big ole Silver Screen. He has notably adorned his resume with such films as “Stone Cold”, “Three Kings”, “The Longest Yard”, and many more! Now he has hit the road promoting a newly released movie that has laid revelationary smackdown upon him.
The new movie, “Revelation Road“, allowed Brian an opportunity to play a character that he came to learn was much like himself, holding an abundance of inner turmoil pointing him in a direction of emotional solitude that projected itself upon the world in an undeniably cruel way. The making of the movie for Brian was not just a job standing in front of a camera as you slip into a character and begin to entertain the masses. The script had an impact on “The Boz” …. an impact that was destined to change the man and release him from his solitude.
If you get a chance to visit a showing of the film as Brian hits the road of promotion throughout Oklahoma, then I’d recommend stopping by and having a chat, listen to Brian’s story, and enjoy the film. I don’t know about you, but experiencing the after-effects of any individual’s positive fundamental change is both gratifying and calming. Brian … Sodder wishes you and Morgan the very best!!!
World Domination Is Inevitable
Seems the weekend shot by way toooo quick! We’ve been layin’ down some sweet grooves and rockin’ the house here of late as we work toward narrowing the field for our next album. We just finished recording some tracks over the weekend and have been startin’ to make some final adjustments to a good portion of the new songs. We are pretty pumped with what we have and are super excited to get it out to you ASAP. So keep the love flowin’ our way and we’ll be reciprocating soon!
Keep it Rockin!
World Domination is Inevitable !!!!
From the fray of the “behind the scenes” with Sodder you will see …. well …. things you can not unsee. Since we’ve been getting a lot of feedback from Sodder fans to give them something, the band has bestowed their ever encompassing power upon the underwhelming video guru of the group, me! So with that burden of entertainment I have concocted a video of just the sort of thing that you can hopefully get a chuckle out of as well as satisfy that Sodder urge. Admittedly, I took a few liberties with this video so I hope you enjoy it. Really, ENJOY IT! Because I didn’t get clearance from the band to upload this one …. hehehehehe … that’s what they get !!!
This video has some old footage of a Sodder practice and a few things thrown in for spice. You’ll want to pay considerable attention to the awesomeness of the drummer …. Why? Don’t ask me, I just know he’s the cool one of the group! Frack, here they come! Have fun, and remember, Keep it Rockin!
World Domination Is Inevitable !!!
Hey Sodder Fans!!! We have missed you all…going a little crazy not seeing all of your faces for a while. Well, I think once you hear our new songs…it will have been worth the wait. We are currently working hard writing new music and getting some new things prepared for an even BIGGER and BETTER show. I am so excited for you to hear the new songs…can’t wait for the feedback! But, I’ll just have to as we want to bring you several new things instead of just a few. So, hang in there, and we will be back performing soon. Also, let us know if there is anything you are just dying to hear us do, and as always, keep calling your local radio stations to request Sodder! We will see you soon. Keep Rockin!! ~Jenn
Well the call to vote is coming soon and while most people are hard set to express their political ideology to the masses, Kid Rock and Sean Penn throw some humor our way with a small production that ends in …. well, you’ll just have to watch. Executive Producer Kid Rock meets up with Sean Penn as they co-write this expressive endeavor of political discourse. So if you thought you have hurled every imaginative insult toward your politically charged, opposing viewed neighbor then think again as the banter between Kid Rock and Sean Penn approach an almost inevitable physical altercation.
Politics seem to stunt our humor as we all express our concerned views for the direction of the country, but this video offers a break from the red-faced, adrenalin charged debate as it brings us a little bit of laughter to intertwine with our political existence. So sit back and enjoy ….. Kid Rock vs Sean Penn !!!
A good day to all the Sodder Fans out there and an ESPECIALLY good day to the winner of the most AWESOMEST FAN CONTEST !!!! That’s right, it has finally arrived and while it has taken an act of supernatural intervention to get me to the keyboard it brings me great pleasure to introduce everybody to …… Brandi Reames Stone !!!
Brandi has been a Sodder fan for over 2 years along with her 3 awesome children: Fatima, Christian, and Nick! …. and yes kids, the order of the names are by age so as not to discriminate … or … is that a form of discrimination in and of itself? I digress!
Brandi and the rockers (that’s you Fatima, Chrisitian, and Nick) have been to just about every show that they can physically make it to .. while staying within the confines of the law in regards to age appropriate establishments. And like an Awesome fan Brandi has always helped to get everyone she can to come out, have fun, scream and yell, and on occasion … vomit (due to the stomach’s natural conflict it has with too much alcohol).
I had a chance to ask Brandi what she thought made an AWESOME fan and here’s what she had to say: “I think being a top notch fan means telling everyone about Sodder, helping as much as possible, buy Sodder merchandise, and going to all the shows that you can,” and Brandi has definately done all those things and more. I specifically remember times where she even helped hang flyers for the band when we played local gigs ….. and that is totally AWESOME!!!!
So here’s to Brandi, Fatima, Christian, and Nick … May all your Rockin’est Dreams come true and the Gods of Rock light your path to continued AWESOMENESS !!!!
Thanks for being the AWESOMEST FANS !!!! We love you all and look forward to many more years of awesomeness !!!!
World Domination Is Inevitable
There’s an inner circle of Sodder Fandom that few know of, yet all have a chance to join! What is this highly secretive Illuminati type circle of power? Well … Let us start somewhere …. intriguing; somewhere … at the beginning! In every circle of listeners of every band in the world there are levels of fans that all bands use to classify their fans …. ALL BANDS USE !!!! (How to join Sodder’s Elite is at the end of article … if your that impatient)
We’ll start with what we like to call, “The Party Hard Fan”!
1) The Party Hard Fan is the fan that all bands have. This particular fan will rock out at your gig, holler and scream, make some noise and hook up with a hotty for the night that will be sure to show him/her a good time well after the show has ended. This fan is supportive of the band, digs the music, and likes to show up at the local scene where the band plays. However, this type of fan is not the one that would actually travel too much distance to see the band … they’re more of an equal opportunist fan. Now this brings us to the next level of Fandom …….
2) The Dedicated Fan is the fan that will travel quiet some distance to see a particular band. These fans make preparations in advance to have the kids taken care of, the dogs fed, the cat’s litterbox emptied, and ice chests filled for the road. Every band has them and every band loves them. These fans can make a difference just by their presence at ‘out of town’ gigs that the band has booked. In many cases, out of town venues won’t re-book a band if they can’t pull a crowd, or keep a crowd from leaving. So these fans are extremely important in helping any band get off the ground. These fans also help keep a band rolling off the stage as well. They go that extra mile on social sites to help spread the word, shares the band’s blogs, visits the band’s website to see whats new, and leaves comments that often help inspire and motivate a band … yes, it’s not always peaches and cream on the road. Bands do love to hear from their fans. This brings us to the next level … HARDCORE FAN !!!
3) The Hardcore Fan is a whole new level. We’re talkin’ oranges and apples here! The Hardcore Fan is the fan that spreads the Awesomeness. They tell people about the band, put together parties to listen to the tracks of every album the band has put out. Takes that huge party to the venue that the band is playing at that night, knows the words to the songs and sings them at the shows. They put back money to travel to every show they possibly can without losing their job and becoming destitute. These fans actually love to be part of the band in some way that is beyond that of their comrades, they want to go that extra mile because they feel that the bands success is ultimately their success and guess what … most bands usually repay that dedication because it is true! These fans usually enter into a new realm with the band, they become Street Team Members. It is here that you are given special names by the band. Godsmack calls their Hardcore Fans SMACKERS! We call ours SODDERITES or SODS … we haven’t really decided which we like best! These fans can be counted on by the band to go that extra mile to help recruit new fans which is the soul motivation of a Hardcore Fan. They want “their” band to be larger that life and love to be able to say “I was there in the beginning”. It’s not rare for bands to pick from this dedicated pool of fans to be roadies or techs when a band makes it to the big league. Especially, if that fan has consistently come to a lot of gigs and even shows up early to help the band set-up and stay late to help the band tear down … which happens quiet a bit! (You all are awesome … you know who you are).
So this brings us to, how to join Sodder’s Elite. If you are interested in becoming a Sodder Streat Team (SST) member then you have to be willing to go that extra mile …. and here’s that extra mile :
1) “Subscribe” to the Sodder Blog : Go to the Sodder Website and subscribe by entering your email ( on the left side of the Home page) –> Sodder Website
2) “Like” our facebook band page : you can become a friend of Sodder Oklahoma but that’s not our “Band Page” … follow this link –> Sodder Facebook Band Page
NOTE: Google+ is much easier to work with if you wish to join the Sodder Stream Team. We are able to share photo’s and videos with you specifically and keep them private. Maintaining the inside scoop that you love!
Well…..that’s it! Thanks to all the Sodder Fans !!! Keep it Rockin!
WORLD DOMINATION IS INEVITABLE !!!